More photos will be in next post (These photos are from the whole weekend)
The guests on stage Sam/Amy/Matt stage talk and Jared peeking over Doug-y's shoulder!
Heaven: Meeting the gueststars. Everyone of them! Meeting flisters and new friends! The parties
Hell: Caos on friday and the long and never ending queues -_- The heat and no food!
In-between The quick visits to the hotelroom was working well as little break before hurring out again. Also in between fits for the few times things were calm and no lining up XD
If you for whatever reason want to take any photo please link back to this post and credit me =)
- Up at 4.00 o'clock in the morning. Plane from Oslo to Frankfurt, Germany (3h, 3min wait in Frankfurt - OMG SO BORING) before plane from Frankfurt to Birmingham
- Dead hot in Birmingham
- Took taxi to hotel
- Found Tanja very easily.
- Reg. line was crazy long and things started to look very bad very early on. Reg. line was almost two hours late
- Ticket line took even longer and it was hot and packed and just bad organized. Pissed off.
- J&J squeeze photoshoot was late too, but it happened and I flatlined, not for the last time, when I saw Jared. Could barely say "Hi" and "Thanks." Both boys looked migthy fine. I look crazy tense on the photo, but I had been watching Jared when I remembered we were taking a photo, so I hurried to straighten up haha. Jared said "Hi" and Jensen said "Bye" and I said "Thank you" and totally touched both of them! Oh yeah!
- Met Jessica (Jessie84) while in reg. line. Looked exactly like in photos. Well, what do you expect? But, theres many who looks different in real then in photos
- Hair lives its own life, but still it was more life in it then it was on sunday. I looked like a half dead hippo on sunday.
- Autograph line was no better, but got better when I got into the room. First Matt who gave me a personalized autograph.
- Then Fredric who reached out to shake my hand. He did that to everyone I think. That's a lot of hands to shake. Fred was real nice. Asked how I was and everything.
- I decided to start handshaking and thanks everyone after Fredric, so I did that to Charles too and he was surprised so he dropped his pen. Looked almost impressed by the thank you haha.
- Amy Gumenick is so pretty! So petite and pretty! Nice handwriting too. Decided to hold everything in one hand and use my left hand so the guests didn't need to drop their pen haha
Coby Brown and Jason Manns was signing too, but I didn't have autograph for them.
- Me, Tanja and a sweet unknown girl tried to figure out who the one dude was (turned out to be Coby) because he looks so much older in real then on the photo inside the booklet. We figured out it might be an old photo since the photo Rouge Events used of Jared was old too (from 2003 (Jareds IMDB profile photo) and from same photoshoot I got a photo signed)
- Line for Misha was going slow. It wouldn't surprise me that it was because he was telling one of his amazing stories haha
- Started talking about swineflu with Tanja and the random girl. Think maybe Misha may have heard us since he mentioned swine-flu on his own twitter haha
- Handshook Misha too and thanked him and he said he liked my necklace (one with a rose and that I got from my brother's girlfriend)
- Gabriel Tigerman was adorable too! I had expected this boy-ish voice from him, but he sounded like a grown man! lol. He was so sweet and totally shook my hand back
- Time for Richard, whom I adore even more now! Beard, yeah he kept bringing that one up and tried to find people who liked it haha. Handshook him too, but didn't dare to say much more haha
- Samantha Smith also plays one of my favorite characters, Mary. So I was nervous meeting her. She had short hair now, but she looked real sweet! She was sweet too and I thanked her and smiled sweetly. Lots of sweets lol
- Tried to get Jared and Jensen's autographs, but they had left. Got bummed out.
Later in the evening we got our photos. Spotted vampyran running around. Or was that on saturday? Anyway I recognized her at once, but didn't dare saying anything. Said hi later on in the weekend =)
- So tinkabell007 took the same plane as me from Frankfurt and she had talked behind my back about the buttons on my bag/sack/whatever XD
- Met a sweet Alona Tal-clone XD
- Met a few of Tanja's friends =) yukisherry . Real nice girl. Also spoke TEH language EVERYONE was speaking. AHHHH I went like "I agree" all weekend to things I had no idea what was being said -_-
- Was soaking wet with sweat by the evening. Good with shower. Was so dead tired too and not impressed with my first con. People kept telling me that all cons wasn't like this, but I was ready for monday to come.
- Ate dinner or something (very dry) with Tanja, Martina (Tinkabell007) and the third girl I can't remember the name of! SORRY! The guests were going to the wine reception and walked past us. Saw Richard, Samantha, Matt, Amy, Gabriel, Charles etc...